Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Prayer

Lord help me!  I want to live.  I want to walk constantly in your presence.  Lord, give me open doors to do your work, so I can prove myself to You.  I want to honor You and glorify You.  You are worthy, Lord.  I no longer desire to be a vessel for the world, but for You, Father!  I want to carry your Spirit, Lord, wherever I go.  Overflow out of me, so you can spill onto others.  Be contagious through me Father.  Lord do this not only for me, but your church Father God.  Move among your church, Lord.  Fill us with joy, Father.  Give us your "to do list".  Lord let us see with your eyes the people that need your love, so we can love on them.  Lord, let us hear with your ears the people's cries, so we can answer them with love.  And what things we have to do in are own lives, Father, be with us as we do them.  In all the things we do, let your Name be glorified.  Lord, this isn't just wishful thinking! I want to reflect You.  A perfect mirror image, Lord.  Help me to stand strong against the enemy, Lord.  My hearts desires are against the enemy's ways, and he will try to fill my head with lies.  Be with me in those times, God.  The devil may know your Word more than I do, and he will use it to confuse me. But You know my heart more than he does, and You will use it to tear down his dark kingdom!!!  I will not live for him, I will not believe in his lies, I won't live a life that empowers him.  Use me, Father, to reap havoc in his dark kingdom.  Shine through me, and let that light push out the darkness.  And again, Father, let this prayer not be just for me, but my Brothers and Sisters as well.  So many of us are ready.  And for those who aren't Lord,  help us to raise them up in You and prepare them.  This is the life your Son lived, and I want to live just like your Son. 

1 comment:

  1. Now that is a prayer that the Father longs to hear Justin. I was blessed a couple of months ago with a Prophecy that I feel to share with you...he put on my heart...eye to eye, toe to toe, hand to hand, mouth to mouth..heart to heart..know me as I know you. Justin, he already knows how we will finish this thing..we are proving this to ourselves. Will we lay our lives down for the brethren..the way Christ laid it down for us..the acceptable sacrifice is will we give him this life that he gave to us..Man is appointed in this life to live threescore and ten...God is eternal..seems like a no brainer..give up this mortal body for an immortal one.. and a vision that both Joe and I had of complete darkness, but then a little star-like light came on ...then another until there were little lights everywhere and then these little lights gathered together into little pockets..and the pockets of lights starting coming together and there were much larger brighter lights until it was one magnificent light and all of the darkness was swallowed up and disappeared. Thank you for this prayer, I am sensing that this vision has been taking place for quite some time and we are about to drive darkness right out of this world and it will become a new world wherein dwell's God's Righteousness. Your word's have really been inspiring me. Love you ..and Lord keep your fire burning in and through Justin, let all who witness his new life in you become his testimony before you Father. Enrich him and all of your body to do your will..for we know that your will is for us to love one another and to lay our life down so that you may work through us. A complete rest in you Father, then we are completed. Amen

    ReplyDelete